Hail is built with modern software to strict industry standards and runs on the most extensive, reliable, and secure global cloud infrastructure. Read on for details on how we keep Hail secure and get an overview of our privacy policies.
We’ll never sell your data
- Hail is a monthly subscription-based service so we don't rely on any advertising or data revenue. This means we're completely self-sufficient and will never sell your data, contacts or content.
- You own all the content you add and publish with the platform. Plus we make it completely seamless to add your brand to all published formats along with all author and photographer details to ensure transparency of ownership.
You have full control of your account
- You control what personal information you give us and can request it to be removed from our servers at any time. To sign up, we only require a bare minimum of info, being an account name and email address.
- Passwords are encrypted on our server so not even our engineers can access them. And you have the option to sign in with other secure platforms like Google, Facebook and Microsoft which provide the ability to revoke sign-ins remotely.
The most secure global cloud infrastructure
Hail's compliance with third parties
- Hail integrates with key third-party platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, WordPress, Wonde, Mailchimp, Hero, Kamar and others. In all cases, they have their own strict privacy policies that we must adhere to and stay compliant with.
- Whenever the access the third party provides is more than Hail requires, we only sync the bare minimum in order to accurately publish to the integration.